Divergent Soundtrack by Various Artist

Tracklist:

01. Find You [feat. Miriam Bryant] - Zedd
02. Beating Heart - Ellie Goulding
03. Fight For You [feat. Chance The Rapper] - Pia Mia
04. Hanging On (I See Monstas Remix) - Ellie Goulding
05. I Won't Let You Go - Snow Patrol
06. Run Boy Run - Woodkid
07. Backwards [feat. Kendrick Lamar] - Tame Impala
08. I Need You - M83
09. In Distress [feat. Gesaffelstein] - A$AP Rocky
10. Stranger - Skrillex
11. My Blood - Ellie Goulding
12. Dead In The Water - Ellie Goulding
13. I Love You - Woodkid

                                                                Buy This Soundtrack 

                                                                     
No comments :

No comments :

Post a Comment

About Us | DMCA Policy | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Sitemap